03/01/2019 - 03/04/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
South End Yoga Studio
4221 South Ferdinand St
Seattle, WA 98118
Daily Schedule for Level 1 Training:
Friday, March 1: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, March 2: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday, March 3: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Monday, March 4: 9:00 am – 1:00pm
This schedule includes one Yoga for Fertility Class Observation on Sunday evening.
Level 1 Training Topics:
- Yoga for Fertility: Benefits and Goals
- Success stories
- Fertility Foundations: understanding monthly cycles & the fertility process
- Understanding effects of the poses
- Designing Yoga for Fertility routines for each cycle phase
- Structuring a Yoga for Fertility class
- Pranayama for fertility support
- Stress and fertility
- Emotional/psychological considerations specific to fertility
- Supporting class dynamics
- How to market your classes/workshops
- Legal considerations
- Opportunity for Yoga for Fertility class observation
Note: Training topics may alter slightly from the above list. Pre-requisite: must have completed a minimum of a 200-hour yoga teacher training program, as certified by Yoga Alliance, or equivalent. Level 1 Training provides 24 Contact CE’s for Yoga Alliance continuing education credits. Bring: Yoga mat & blanket, notebook & pen.
Tuition is $695; a deposit of $195 holds your space in the training. SPECIAL: Early-bird price of $620 if paid in full by 11/1/18.
SPECIAL: 15% discount if registering for both Levels. To pay your remaining tuition balance, please click here.