Do you ever feel like you are navigating unknown territory without a map, while trying to conceive? Join me for Fertility Coaching, and you will have an experienced guide on your fertility journey! I can help you ask the right questions, avoid the pitfalls, and identify any obstacles to success. I can help you make the best decisions for you. I offer comprehensive, holistic, intuitive fertility coaching, based on my work with thousands of women and couples facing fertility challenges. Why waste time with approaches that may not be addressing the real underlying issues? Join me and put yourself on the most direct route to success.
Please note that a fertility coaching session is not a medical consultation. However, we can discuss any relevant current, past or planned fertility treatment programs. I can help you strategize, come up with key questions for your practitioners, or suggest additional options.
My holistic approach to fertility coaching is based on over 20 years’ experience working with thousands of women and couples with fertility challenges, as well as my own personal experience with fertility issues.
While Fertility Coaching is always beneficial, there are certain points where fertility coaching is highly recommended:
- If you have been following a strategy for some time, or have tried multiple things without positive results;
- If you are at a point where you are faced with new choices;
- If you are feeling “stuck” and frustrated because you feel that you have not been making progress;
- If you would like to try a change of direction or hear about additional options;
- If you feel intuitively that what you are doing now is not the best strategy, or that there are some obstacles that your current strategy is not addressing;
- If you would like to make sure you are doing everything possible to ensure success.
Fertility Coaching begins with a detailed Questionnaire, which you will complete prior to our first meeting. I am an expert in identifying underlying issues that may be creating obstacles to conception, and will recommend ways for you to shift these. You will leave with a program and plan to implement it. We can build in sessions to check back as often as needed to achieve your goals.
Couples Coaching packages are also available. My main hours of availability are weekday daytimes, but I also have some weekend or evening times available. Please book early if you require a weekend or evening time slot.
To register for a Fertility Coaching session, please click on the “Register now” link at the top of this page. If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com or call 206-729-0606. Once I receive your registration, I will contact you to set up our first appointment.