The goal of a fertility coaching session is to map out a program to maximize your chances of achieving pregnancy. We review all aspects of your fertility history and current situation, and then discuss what approaches would best support your goal of pregnancy. We will be reviewing from the standpoint of lifestyle considerations such as exercise, diet, complementary and alternative medical programs, career status, family history, and other relevant issues which may impact fertility. (Please note that a fertility coaching session is not a medical consultation, although we can discuss your current fertility program. I may be able to help you strategize, or suggest additional options).
My approach to fertility coaching is intuitive, based on my reading of underlying issues, and my broad experience gained from working with nearly two thousand women & couples dealing with fertility challenges. I can help you identify any obstacles to conception, which may be physical, logistical, emotional, spiritual or energetic, or any combination of these. We will then talk through them, and I will recommend ways to work through these. You will leave with a program and plan to implement over the next weeks and months. We can build in sessions to check back as often as you feel the need to do so.
There are several points where I highly recommend doing a Fertility Coaching Session:
- If you have been following a strategy for some time, or have tried multiple things without positive results;
- If you are at a point where you are faced with new choices;
- If you are feeling “stuck” and frustrated because you feel that you have not been making progress;
- If you would like to try a change of direction or hear about additional options;
- If you feel intuitively that what you are doing now is not the best strategy, or that there are some obstacles that your current strategy is not addressing;
- If you would like to make sure you are doing everything possible to ensure success.
Fertility coaching sessions are currently offered only ONLINE due to COVID restrictions. Cost is $225 for the initial consultation session, which runs 90-120 minutes, and $110 for any follow-on sessions of one hour. Couples sessions are also available: $295 for the initial consultation, $145 for follow-on sessions. My main hours of availability are weekday daytimes, but I do also have some weekend or evening times available. Book early if you require a weekend or evening time slot.
To arrange a Fertility Coaching session, please complete the registration by clicking on the “Register now” link at the top of this page. If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-729-0606.Once I receive your registration, I will contact you to set up a time to meet.