10/02/2020 - 10/05/2020
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
South End Yoga Studio
4221 South Ferdinand St
Seattle, WA 98118
Daily Schedule for Level 1 Training:
Friday, Oct 2: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday, Oct 3: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday, Oct 4: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Monday, Oct 5: 10:00 am – 5:00pm
This schedule includes one Yoga for Fertility Class Observation on Sunday evening.
Level 1 Training Topics:
- Yoga for Fertility: Benefits and Goals
- Success stories
- Fertility Foundations: understanding monthly cycles & the fertility process
- Understanding effects of the poses
- Designing Yoga for Fertility routines for each cycle phase
- Structuring a Yoga for Fertility class
- Pranayama for fertility support
- Stress and fertility
- Emotional/psychological considerations specific to fertility
- Supporting class dynamics
- How to market your classes/workshops
- Legal considerations
- Opportunity for Yoga for Fertility class observation
Note: Training topics may alter slightly from the above list. Pre-requisite: must have completed a minimum of a 200-hour yoga teacher training program, as certified by Yoga Alliance, or equivalent. Level 1 Training provides 27 Contact CE’s for Yoga Alliance continuing education credits. Bring: Yoga mat & blanket, notebook & pen.
Tuition is $795; a deposit of $195 holds your space in the Level 1 training. 15% discount if registering for both Levels. Save $70 on Level 1! Special Early Bird price of $725 if registered and deposit paid July 31.
Note: Deposit is non-refundable, except if training is cancelled. Full payments are refundable up to 45 days prior to training. After that; full payment is refundable at 50%. No refunds for cancellations less than 7 days prior to training. Please note special refund policy for the 2020 training: Due to Covid-19 uncertainties, for the 2020 training all payments will be fully refundable if training is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
To pay your remaining tuition balance, please click here.